[Ultimate Branding] Tips for certain roles

I have two requests:
1. Admin message is deprecated, why not remove this from the plug-in list as Admin Panel Tips is also doing the same (even better).
2. Now for the Admin Panel Tips, might it be a good idea to create tips for certain roles. Because most tips I place online aren't ment for the administrator (he already knows).
Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hi Young Security

I hope you're well today and thank you for your post!

I think that that deprecated module is kept in the plugin mostly for compatibility - to avoid issues on large sites that might have not been updated for long time or that are not properly maintained or where "re-setting" that would take way too much work :slight_smile: But I think it will be removed over time.

It's sort of similar as with deprecating e.g. functions in PHP or in WordPress - they are marked as deprecated long before they are actually finally removed; just to give developers enough time to make the switch :slight_smile:

As for adding "user role based tips". I think it's a great idea! I believe other Members of our Community will also find that helpful and vote for it, encouraging our developers to implement it with one of the future releases of the plugin.

Thanks for suggesting it and let's keep this ticket open so other Members could also support that idea :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam