[Ultimate Branding] Ulitimate Branding - Avatar VERY large

The avatar on the subsites have a very large avatar, I tried changing the settings in the dashboard from 96px to something very small, 32px. Didn't seem to change anything. If you need access to the site that can be arranged.

Thanks,
MG - TIMM

• Nithin

Hi Nitrous Cloud,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I suppose you meant the "Author Box" module in Ultimate Branding, I gave a quick test, and I wasn't able to replicate such an issue in my local server, the size configured was reflecting to 96px, and 32px when done.

Seems like support access wasn't enabled, so I wasn't able to give a closer look. I checked some random posts in your website, but wasn't able to notice any gravatars in there.

Please do point out couple of post links where you are noticing this, and please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nitrous Cloud

We have enabled access and you are welcome to look at it, but we think we narrowed it down to the one theme we are using. If you could look and make sure it's not the Ultimate Branding that would be great, I have now put in a ticket with the themes designers as well. I have included an image of what I see when I am logged in, that may help you answer our problem.

Thanks,
    Michael Garcia - TIMM

• Nithin

Hi Nitrous Cloud,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could notice the issue, which is odd. I tried to replicate this in my system, but I wasn't able to replicate the same, the profile displays correctly.

On giving a closer look, yes, it seems more like a theme specific issue. The following CSS, added in the style.css is what causing the behaviour.

img { height: auto !important; }

You can either remove the above CSS, or if you still want to keep the above CSS, then you can add the following CSS to correct the issue.

#wp-admin-bar-my-account > a > img {
    	height: 16px !important;
    }

html, body, #dat-menu {
    	height: auto;
    }

You can add the above CSS, under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS section of your WordPress dashboard.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nitrous Cloud

Thanks Nithin,

You're obviously on to something. Michael has been sick this week, so wasn't able to follow up. Since he's the brains of this outfit, and I'm the only alternative, finding what you're talking about takes more time.
    I could not find the problem CSS anywhere. It's not something we added and didn't show up in the Style.css in the editor. At least I couldn't find it.
    BUT, adding the code you provided to the theme's built in css editor fixed the problem, so we're good for now regardless.
    Thank you very much.
    Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.