[Ultimate Branding] Ultimate Branding Colors

Hi, I would like to replicate the entire "light" theme and then customize certain aspects of that theme. Unfortunately I cannot just choose that theme and then customize, I have to build a brand new theme. Is there a way to customize the "light" theme colors, or get all the colors for that theme so I can then import to customize within your plugin?

• Katya Tsihotska
    • Support & QA

Hi Derek Swanson

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

I'm afraid that Ultimate Branding doesn't have any import/export functions for theme's settings. If those color settings are done with the default WordPress Customizer (WP Admin -> Appearance -> Customizer), then you can try to use the following plugin for the import:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/

I would also recommend you to contact the theme's support team, maybe, if they can suggest you an easy way to import the theme's color settings.

If you have any additional questions please let us know, we always are happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Derek Swanson
    • New Recruit

Hi,

I'm not trying to import/export a theme settings. I'm trying to use your Ultimate Branding plugin. If I go to your plugin and select "Color Themes" I can select from some preset "Color Themes". One of which is the "light" theme. I want to edit that theme within your plugin and change some of the colors.

When I look at that page within your plugin it appears the only option I have is to create a brand new color theme and apply my own colors. I would like to use all the settings from the "light" color theme and only change a couple colors.

Can I edit that color theme within your plugin? If not, can I get all the styles that are being applied so that I can create my own custom color theme within your plugin?

Cheers,
    Derek

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Derek Swanson

There is no way to edit Light color scheme I am afraid. You can customize the Ultimate Color Scheme.

Those schemes are not created by UB but those are integrated in wordpress. You will see those themes on your profile page: Dashboard > Users > Your Profile where you can select a theme for your profile. UB gives you an option to hide or unhide a or more schemes.

So, there is no way to edit the light scheme but the Ultimate scheme only. Though I am marking this as a feature request for now, let's see how other members think about this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.