[Ultimate Branding] Ultimate Branding Coming Soon Page logo size limited to 320px

Hi,
I need the Coming Soon Page logo to be 600px wide/height (Original image size). The input value is throwing an error message so I can't enter it directly and if I try to override it in my custom theme css it's not loaded so not working. How can I do that ?

Thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Didier,

hope you're doing well and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

There's indeed a limit of 320px. In order to surpass that, please create a new MU plugin file like:
    wp-content/mu-plugins/ub-coming-soon.php
    (just create the /mu-plugins/ folder if it doesn't exist already)
    and insert the exact snipeet in there:

<?php
    function ub_styles() {
      echo "<style>body.ultimate-branding-maintenance div#logo { width:600px; height: 600px; }</style>";
    }
    add_action( 'init', 'ub_styles' );

Let me know how that goes!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Didier
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

It worked just great, Thanks Dimitris !

Food for thoughts :
    1/ Why not remove completely that 320px limit
    2/ provide a centering option (or default) for the countdown... I think 99% of the times people will want it centered on the screen not stuck on the left
    3/ Allow (at least) heading selection in document content and possibly font (google ?) and color selection (in the mce) to really brand coming soon/ maitenance page... That's supposed to be the whole purpose of the plugin after all :slight_smile:

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Didier

Hope you are well!

Thank you for your suggestions

1/ Why not remove completely that 320px limit

I understand that a limit for the logo image should not be set this low, I believe it was initially made like this for the better page appearance. However, I agree that each design can be individual and images

2/ provide a centering option (or default) for the countdown... I think 99% of the times people will want it centered on the screen not stuck on the left

If you are referring to the FlipClock, yes, it would be a nice addition to a plugin. At this moment, to center it, please create an mu-plugin and add this code inside:

<?php
    add_action( 'wp_head', function() {
     ?>
     <style>
     @media screen and (min-width: 992px) {
     .flip-clock-wrapper {
         width: 50%;
         margin: 0 auto;
     }
     }
     </style>
     <?php
    }
    );
    }

3/ Allow (at least) heading selection in document content and possibly font (google ?) and color selection (in the mce) to really brand coming soon/ maitenance page.

Great idea! I've forwarded this to our developers

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.