Ultimate-branding update goes bad

I just updated ultimate-branding plugin a few minutes ago, and I get this error when trying to go to the network dashboard using google chrome, safari does not seem to be affected?

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /home/mruiz06/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/remove-wp-dashboard-widgets.php on line 104

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mruiz06/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/remove-wp-dashboard-widgets.php on line 104

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mruiz06/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/remove-wp-dashboard-widgets.php:104) in /home/mruiz06/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 571

Thanks
W.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello there

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

I just tested this plugin and found no error though.

Would you please check after deleting cache from chrome as it's not showing in safari? If it doesn't fix, please upload the new version through ftp and check?

Please let me know.

Cheers
    Ash

• WrSantiago
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello @Ashok I just checked multiple variations I tried chrome and safari, both with administrator and users and I found that regular users get the error on both safari and chrome in the other hand administrators get no errors.

Weird!
    W.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Would it be possible for me to take a look in your server? Please send me details.

To send details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (two user info (admin and regular) and ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.