Ultimate Branding V1.8.0.4 Debug Errors

Hello,

In another thread I reported that upgrading Ultimate Branding from 1.8.0.1 to V 1.8.0.4 results in white screen of site admin. (I cannot find that thread or I would post a link to it. ) This happens on http://soobahkdo.biz WP 4.1.1 Multisite Network

On another server and another WP 4.1.1 Multisite Network http://blogcrop.com the following debug info appears upon activation of Ultimate Branding v1.8.0.4. Before activating there are no debug msgs. When Ultimate Branding v1.8.0.1 is activated there are no debug msgs.

What needs to be done to eliminate these debug msgs? They create quite a mess in the logs.

Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_front_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_home was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_single was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_category was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_author was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_tag was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_date was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shareaholic/public.php on line 333 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shareaholic/public.php on line 333 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 202 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 344 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 359 Notice: is_front_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 19 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 37 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 45 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 49 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 51 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 61 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 78 Notice: is_single was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 404 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 416 Notice: is_front_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 19 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 37 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 45 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 49 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 51 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 61 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/super-socializer/inc/social_sharing.php on line 78 Notice: is_single was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: is_front_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/blogs-directory/blogs-directory.php on line 354 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/members-directory/members-directory.php on line 397 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3547) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-experiments-free/wpex.class.php on line 57 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3547) in /home/blogcrop/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitewide-privacy-options/sitewide-privacy-options.php on line 591

Thanks,
Phil D

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Phil,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

I can see in your debug log that the following plugins are causing it.

super-socializer
    shareaholic
    blogs-directory
    wp-experiments-free

These are simple PHP warnings/notices and most of the time it doesn't affect functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

Do you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file?

If you do then please set it to false.
    This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

I can see on your site blogcrop.com you are now using older version of Ultimate Branding plugin therefore i think the debug msgs are not displaying for me.

If setting WP debug false doesn't help you to resolve the issue then Would you mind if I access your site using FTP and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just send log in info through our secured contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Phil,

Thank you for sending the details.

I logged in to your site and found you had set the WP debug to true which i set to false and all the messages have disappeared from your http://blogcrop.com/ site even using Ultimate Branding Version 1.8.0.4

I have tested it on my test site using Ultimate Branding Version 1.8.0.4 and setting wp debug to true but didn't get any notices/warning messages.

Please check your site and let me know how it works for you now.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.