Ultimate Branding | Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array

Hi WPMUDev,

I hope your day is going well!

I have just activated the Ultimate Branding plugin and enabled the Custom Admin Bar module.

The activation seemed to go as usual, however I am now experiencing a behavior that I have never seen with Ultimate Branding before…

I chose to hide the WordPress menu in my admin bar, that is the only setting I have tried so far. When I pressed save, I got an error message that is first briefly displayed on its own blank page, then my dashboard loads and the message is displayed in a bar as shown in screenshot attachment #1.

I then deactivated/reactivated the plugin. The WordPress menu is now hidden from my admin menu bar.

However, this message is now displayed every time I save a change in the admin menu bar module of Ultimate Branding.

My next thought is to spin up a staging copy of the network in its present state and start deactivating other Plugins.

I’m hoping that y’all can save me the effort with your insight :slight_smile:

Here is a paste of the error message:

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php on line 223

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/custom-admin-bar-files/inc/UB_Admin_Bar.php:223) in /home/XXXX/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1173

Screenshot Attachment #2 shows my current settings panel for Ultimate Branding.

Kind Regards,

Max