Ultimate-Branding : Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier'

Problem regarding "Ultimate Branding".

Error message :
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier'/' in /..... on line 377

Descritpion :
I installed "Ultimate-Branding" plug'in and I used "Network Wide Text Change" module to search and to replace a tag url ... and I have an error message about 1500 identical lines :
Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier'/' in /..... on line 377

-
I deleted the plug'in and I reinstalled it.
I desactived all plug'in and I changed the permalink (in wordpress>setting>permalink) and I have got always the same error message.

Could you give me the procedure to be followed to re-use "Ultimate-Branding" without any problem.

Thank you for helping me.
Best regards

• aecnu

Greetings idnaute,

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue in which I am indeed able to replicate.

I am sure that it is the inclusion of the "/" in the text that is causing the issue and now the answer is how to get rid of it.

After a couple of de-installations and re-installations, now my installation gives the following errors which may be giving us clues as to what is going wrong:

Warning: include_once(/home/aecnuwpm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/help/dashboard.help.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aecnuwpm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-brandingJoey/ultimate-branding-files/classes/ubadmin.php on line 469

Plus the following over and over:

Warning: fopen(/home/aecnuwpm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/login-image.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aecnuwpm/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3306

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/aecnuwpm/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3309

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/aecnuwpm/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3312

I do not know if this will help the lead developer or not, but this is what I am geeting.

This is the second time in a week that I have dealt with this issue so it is a problem where the "/" is included in the text area for any reason i.e. urls etc. The plugin bugs out so to speak.

I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.