Ultimate Facebook

Hi guys, I just want to inform you that latest update of ultimate facebook is still NOT working with subdomains wordpress multisite. In ver. 2.5.4 in file class_wdfb_admin_pages.php I had to modify line 916 to work with my subdomains. In 2.6 line 972 must be modify as well for subdomains users to be able to sync their current account on wordpress with facebook account.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings stylediggers,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and for pointing out what lines and versions you modified to get the plugin to perform as anticipated on your WordPress installation.

I will indeed flag the lead developer for comment/assessment of what you have reported above, which indeed is greatly appreciated.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings stylediggers,

Just touching base with you regarding the reported issue and though I want to ping the lead developer again in all fairness you should update first, you are several versions behind in this plugin according to the system, and that way if the issue was already addressed in an update we are not burning up the developer time re-addressing.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.