Ultimate facebook again

Hi

Even when logged out of the site you still see the settings button and moderator etc.

there is a plugin already called facebook comments for wordpress and that does a better job but wont go onto all the blogs on a multi site.

maybe you could copy a few of their functions like getting rid of the surrounding box to blend with white themes and stuff

heres a screen

http://we-own-the.net/3.jpg

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Even when logged out of the site you still see the settings button and moderator etc.

Can you explain what you mean by this? What settings are logged out visitors seeing? I took a look at your site, but only saw the expected facebook comments form.

Your screenshot is of your facebook app area. Let us know how we can help.

Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

I’ve checked your site a couple times and as a visitor I only see the expected facebook login form for comments (or ability to comment if I’m logged into facebook).

We haven’t had any other reports of this happening. What versions of WordPress and this plugin are you running? have you tried deactivating all other plugins to check for conflicts? What about looking in the PHP error logs and seeing anything there.

Glad to help you get this sorted, but we’ll have to see what specifically on your install is causing this – as I can’t replicate it or see it on your site.

Thanks!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem

was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this

thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not

Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU

DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of

assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.