Ultimate Facebook and Marketpress

I want to use Ultimate Facebook to auto-post all new products from network sub-sites to a singular Facebook page.

How exactly would I have to have the plugin be activated in order to keep sub-sites from re-configuring Ultimate Facebook with their own App/API credentials?

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings hpidriver,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

I would think you would just network activate it but it appears they would still be able to re-configure the settings.

In this case I would suggest to make it so that it is not a menu option using something like Admin Menu Editor plugin removing the option from their menu.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• hpidriver
    • The Crimson Coder

If I had it only activated on my main site – Would that still be able to “capture” all the other new products made under the sub-sites and publish that information to Facebook?

@aecnu thanks for the suggestion, I will tinker around with it and see what results I get.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings hpidriver,

Thank you for the additional question, it is appreciated.

If I had it only activated on my main site – Would that still be able to “capture” all the other new products made under the sub-sites and publish that information to Facebook?

I truly do not know if it will publish products to Facebook out of the box under any circumstances.

This will indeed need to be tested.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven’t heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is “Not resolved” in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.