Ultimate Facebook Buddypress Group & Profile Activity wont Like on Facebook

Hi,

I've been jumping head first into Ultimate Facebook & Buddypress. I have another testing server install where I first found this problem, so to eliminate all outside factors of custom themes and plugins I created a fresh brand new testing site and I am still having the same problem. This means there is either a bug in Ultimate Facebook or I haven't set it up correctly?

The Problem:
Most things seem to work except for liking activity except for Buddypress Group & Profile related activity. Every time I click the Like button on a bp group activity post the button counts 1... and then it switches back to 0. Nothing happens in Facebook.

Right now all I have installed is wordpress, bp and Ultimate Facebook... thats all... Complete testing case.

To test out here is a sample link, try to click the like button and you will see what I mean...
http://alpha.mosn.com.au/members/billzy/activity/2/

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this problem or how I can fix it? I tried using the Facebook Debugger but it didn't help me at all.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Billy

• Ollie
    • The Incredible Code Injector

hI @Jack Kitterhing

Yes I've double checked, no whitespaces... Ive attached screenshots...

If you want some logins I can supply as this install is stripped to absolute bare essentials for this troubleshooting task.

Cheers
    Billy

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Billy,

First of all I'd like to apologize about the extreme delay here on this thread, I'm so sorry, i missed your last response.

I've just been speaking with the lead developer about this issue, he tested and it was working fine for him on your site, the like went through without a problem and is currently displaying, is this still not working for you? Please advise, as then we can further investigate the root cause and the lead developer Ve is aware of this and will check anything out as well :slight_smile:

Thank you! And again sorry for the extreme delay on this issue. We are more than happy to assist further :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.