Ultimate Facebook: Cannot post to Facebook

Hello, when trying to send a post to Facebook, error is shown "Publishing on Facebook failed", and the error log says:

post_on_facebook exception (#100) picture is not properly formatted

I have a default open graph image set to an image from the same domain, and post has a featured image set.

WP 4.4
Ultimate Facebook 2.8.1.1

Thank you.

• Milan

Hello @emrl,

Welcome to WPMU DEV.

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am not able to replicate this behaviour on my end which means there must be something else going on your end. Is there any plugin loading facebook api library like ultimate facebook ? just to be sure that's not the problem would you please conduct plugin conflict test as described at the end of our support page ?
    premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If this doesn't help you would you please tell me which theme you are using or would you please test it with default theme Also have you tried changing your permalink structure via Settings > Permalink?

if its also don't solve your problem Would you please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue ?. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access. I would like to have a look at your facebook settings to ensure it's correctly configured.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.