Ultimate Facebook Comments are not sharing between site and fb

The ultimate Facebook Comments (using only fb comments) are not sharing between site and fb. I have comments working on the site fine at crossfitcoronado.com and those post to your own fb wall, but they do not get associated with original post on facebook and vice versa even after I click import comments.

Am I misunderstanding the usage here?

• cmunns
    • Flash Drive

I also just noticed that the comments while appearing in the backend of the post does not show up on the front end. I assume that this import worked fine and is great when both wordpress comments and fb comments are being used, but using solely fb for commenting shouldn't it still share that information?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cmunns,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

The reactions you are seeing from the plugin appear to me directly related to the setting you have chosen while logged into the admin dashboard go to --> Facebook --> Facebook Comments and I believe specifically addressing the Use Facebook for comments and Override WordPress discussion settings

Could you please post a screen shot of the entire comments section?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cmunns,

Thank you for the additional question and the screen shot, it certainly helps to see what is going on there on your installation.

so based on your response I assume that the comments should be shared per my assumption?

I believe so especially due to this statement within the plugin in this very page: By default, Facebook comments will appear in addition to WordPress comments.

However, to be absolutely sure I would like to call in the lead developer for absolute clarification but first I should be sure that you are using Version 2.5 and that the issue is still evident even after the update.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cmunns,

Thank you for your additional input, it is certainly appreciated.

Are you referring to the WPMU Dev Dashboard? And that it is not showing that updates are available?

Or perhaps are you using the old deprecated updater?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings cmunns,

Thank you for updating and as promised I will see if I can get the lead developer @Vladislav in here for absolute clarification.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.