Ultimate Facebook Displaying Membership Codes

I’m using the Ultimate Facebook plugin and the Membership plugin on a site. When I post something that is member only, I mark my content with [level-gold][/level-gold]. When Ultimate FB grabs that post and shares it to my FB page, it includes [level-gold][/level-gold] in the text. Its not a huge issue, it just a little strange. Is there a way to get Ultimate FB to leave that out or some other way to hide it?

• phillcoxon
    • The Crimson Coder

If you edit the page, please look at the content in the source code editor instead of the visual editor.

Make sure that the codes are still correct in the source and not being reformatted in some way that breaks the shortcode but still looks ok in the visual editor.

Some editor add-on plugins for WordPress will cause this problem. Everything looks great in the visual editor but they have changed the underlying source a bit causing shortcodes to break.

• George
    • Accounts - Team Leader

Hi @brand1m

Hope you're well today!

We have been doing some housekeeping recently trying to find support threads where we have dropped the ball and I found this thread of yours

We haven't replied here in over 6 months which obviously is pretty bad.

Do you require any assistance?
    I look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    George

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.