Ultimate Facebook no longer post to my facebook page

Hi
Plese help me with this. I was using the plugin to post my blog entries to my facebook page timeline. It was working fine but today, the content is not going into Facebook time-line anymore, instead.

The backend "confirms" that the post was published on facebook but it is not there.

I have tested with different post and the problem continues
I´m logged into facebook when I post.
The Facebook APi in the admin panel says "Successfully connected to My Page" (in green)
I have not change anything (just updated the plugin and also updated the Social Marketing plugin)
I have deactivated Social Marketing plugin but the same thing happens
I went back to the previous version of Ultimate Facebook and .. the same thing happens

Please help asap, this is critical.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Laura,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble there and I would bet this is possibly more Facebook Hanky Panky going on the reason why it works for days and then just suddenly stops.

I will see if anyone knows including the lead developer if there mention of this in the Facebook developers group.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Laura,

In the meantime while waiting for the lead developers input regarding this possibly being a known Facebook issue or not, have you perhaps tried going through standard troubleshooting protocol?

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Laura,

Thank you for letting me know and probably the incompetents at Facebook dinking this up.

They have been nothing but a problem since March 2012 and they keep on causing stuff.

On the day of the launch and for several days after the launch of their own competing plugin theirs did not work ... lol

To give you some idea: Just a short time ago a Facebook developer disclosed Facebook has over 866 unresolved issues.

Reference: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/ultimate-facebook-not-connecting#post-235795

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.