Ultimate Facebook not publishing on Wall but on Stream

Hi, guys,

Maybe I don't understand how the plugin it's supposed to work, but I can't get the Ultimate Facebook to publish on my page's wall.

The posts get published on the page's stream (I can see them if I go straight to Facebook, since I liked my page), but nothing goes on the wall.

I quadrupled checked all the settings, I unticked the "use facebook as a page box" in FB settings as someone suggested, I published and unpublished, but still can't get them on the wall.

Anywone got a solution to this?

Thank you. :slight_smile:

• wcamp

Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for the quick answer. Today I just found all my posts on the page's wall, it seems there was a delay in the publishing, I have no idea why. Facebook is acting really weird these days.

Let's consider this in pending for a few days, today I'll publish some more posts and see what happens and report back.

Thank you very much for your quick support. :slight_smile:

• aecnu

Greetings wcamp,

Thank you for your additional input, it is greatly appreciated.

It appears that Facebook has been nothing but trouble since March.

I am happy to see that it is working for you as anticipated.

For housekeeping purposes I am marking this ticket as resolved, I am sure you understand, and if you have further related issues please check mark this ticket as not resolved below and post any relevant errors or symptoms.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe