Ultimate Facebook only retrieves 25 photos from albums, despite limit=100

We are unable to get UF to retrieve any more photos. There doesn't seem to be any constant "25" defined in the code. What could be going on here?

UF is at version 2.0.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Ikraav

Thank you for your query regarding the Ultimate Facebook Plugin.

Just to clarify, you're referring to the amount of photos that will show on the Facebook Albums Widget, right?

I've flagged the Developer for some feedback and we'll revert back to you at the earliest with an answer. I've tested the Plugin myself and wasn't able to get a clear answer for you as to why it's only showing 25 photos.

Be back shortly with feedback and in the meantime, if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Gina :: Multiplicity
    Trying out as WPMU DEV Support Staff - Let me know how I go

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hello lkraav,

I did some research and had a discussion with the developer. This is not a limitation set by the plugin, but by Facebook. As per their API's they recommend some work arounds, but unfortunately those things do not work in practice (maybe they don't update their API documentation as often as they update their API;s).

But since this has been asked for much, you can expect this in the next update of the plugin. yayy!

So, as of now I am going to mark this thread as resolved. But if you have more questions, feel free to re-open it again.

Thanks for being a member here at WPMU Dev!

Cheers,
    Arun Basil Lal

p.s: Gina had to go away for the weekend over some emergency, and she asked me to take care of this. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.