Ultimate Facebook - Photo Uploader

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the Ultimate Facebook plugin. When logged in as network administrator, I'm able to use the facebook photo dialog on the post edit screen. However, when I log in to any network subsite and authenticate with my facebook account, I can see the icon for "add FB photo" and click it to open the dialog, but the dialog is just blank. Nothing loads in the window.

I've tried authenticating with a couple of different facebook accounts, but no luck. Any ideas?

Thanks, Gabe

• gabemortoncook
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

"Photo Uploader" is the wrong word. I guess it's the facebook gallery that's not loading.

I actually hadn't tested the other facebook functionality yet, but It looks like post to facebook is also not working. I'm running buddypress and multisite. I'll try to do more troubleshooting.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Gabe,

Post to Facebook should work fine if you are posting to your wall. Facebook, as of May1, instituted new rules, that will be concrete as of July 1, that keep you from being able to post to your Facebook Fanpage unless you are a)logged in to facebook and you are b)an administrator of the page you are posting to.

If you could post a picture of what you are referring to, just so we are on the same page, I'd be grateful :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.