Ultimate facebook plugin not working

Hello
I have bought your ultimate facebook plugin and using it with wordpress 3.0 and buddypress version 1.2.
I am getting problems while using FB like, comments
About facebook like: when I like any media in my website, the update doesn't go to my facebook profile page.
With buddypress, I have also used BP album plugin for users to add their photos.
Facebook comments are also not working on user's pictures.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Intelligaia,

Given that you're working with an older version of WordPress and BuddyPress, you'll find a list of previous versions at the following, which might provide a more workable solution in your case:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-facebook/download

That said, is it possible for you to update? The plugin really is designed for more recent WordPress versions and I'm really not sure how well it would work given the changes since 3.0.

Cheers,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.