Ultimate Facebook plugin not working with WP store Frontend

Hello there, I am at the final stages of a project I have been working on for some time, and the site itself is functioning all correctly, the only plugin which isn't playing nice is the 'Ultimate Facebook' plugin which I am very keen on coinciding with my other features as I had it running temporarily and it was awesome! Exactly what I wanted.

However this is my issue, I have a store to where products can be added via the frontend which is essential to what I need for my specific project. To do so I am using a plugin called WP Store Frontend. I had the developer take a look at it and he found that the ultimate facebook plugin was causing issues to which he was unsure and recommended I contact yourselves.

When one adds a product to the site they are directed to a page where they can see an outline of the backend features but in a more user friendly way. However when the 'Ultimate Facebook' Plugin is activated the page delivers this message "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare count_user_posts_by_type() (previously declared in /home1/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-store-frontend/lib/wp-store-functions.php:317) in /home1/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-store-frontend/lib/wp-store-functions.php on line 317"

I have been through all the settings of the ultimate facebook plugin and cant quite figure out what the issue could be.

I would greatly appreciate any help, you could offer, I am so close to finishing this and I have been working on it for quite some time.

Note, It is multisite and i have the ultimate facebook plugin network activated, however the store is based only on the primary site and there are currently no existing multisites added as that is something which i will be developing on later. (just in case thats relevant information)

Kind Regards

Gary