Ultimate Facebook question

Hi there and Happy New Year,
I'm a new member and are very impressed with the WPMUdev greatness of it all!
Really liking it!
Here is my Question: Installed U FB and is working great! After I publish a new post it gets automatically submitted to FB(that's good, as I checked the box to do that). So all is good here, Then I look at the New "On Facebook" column under posts, where it says "Yes". That's good too! Here is my question, how can I turn the "yes" on the "On Facebook" column back to no? Basically how can I reset or switch this piece of data
back, so I can re-submit/re-post that post again in the future. (I tried looking in the WP sql database and could not find the entry).
Where is this data stored and how can I reverse this so I can re-post an article in the future.
Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated
Thanks for the great WPMU site!
Best Regards,
Robert

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there and welcome to the WPMU DEV Community for WordPress Support!

Great question. There isn't really an easy way to just reset it as far as I know. The data is stored in the database, but I'm not exactly sure where or what it would be called. The reason for this is it's a check so people aren't accidentally posting the same thing multiple times. However, you can change the name of the post and resubmit to Facebook. Have you seen that?

Cheers,
    Paul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.