Ultimate Facebook Registration form showing up very odd.

I wanted to add a ‘Register Now’ button if the user is not logged in so I went to the login page, clicked register and when I click register with facebook it shows an embedded iframe in, I suppose, my default theme page template… and it shows the full path in my server as the title which is not good.

Link to facebook registration page: http://area25dallas.com/wp-login.php?action=register&fb_registration_page=1

Thanks!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

works fine for me on my test site.

can you switch to the default 2012 theme and see if it works then?

have you done any customizations?

can you try regenerating your permalinks? set to post-name or anything except default.

thanks

• Ridge
    • New Recruit

Regenerated the permalinks, works with default 2012 theme but I need it to work with this custom theme. Is there a way I can maybe do a custom template page for registrations only? Any other thoughts? I’ve been trying to figure this out for quite a while now…

Thanks for your quick response.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

the FB plugin basicly uses a hook to inject the iframe into the registration page. which is part of the wordpress core.

does your theme have any custom registration code at all?

the registration page and its form, the form comes from Facebook and you can’t actually change it.

does your theme follow the wordpress coding standards? such as including wp_head() & wp_footer()

http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/wp_head

http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference/wp_footer

just trying to determine if the theme is using something to customize the login/registration page.

thanks.

• Ridge
    • New Recruit

Here is the php for the page.php template file that is being called, not sure if it will help at all:

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div class="inner custom_content">

<div class="content">

<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

<?php the_content(); ?>

<?php endwhile; endif; ?>

</div>
    <!-- Content End -->

<?php include "templates/sidebar/sidebar-right.php"; ?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

Seems to look normal to me, and the only custom login I have installed is y’alls ‘Branding’ plugin. The header.php and footer.php both include the respective wp_head and wp_footer call. Anything I can show you to determine what may be the issue?

• Ridge
    • New Recruit

According to theme author:

It looks like the plugin is adding some extra divs to the template’s

code and breaks the styling. Can you select which exact page

the plugin uses or it is generated automatically?

Can y’all answer that? I assumed automatically generated but I don’t know.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.