Ultimate Facebook with Disqus comments?

Hello ! Just getting things up and running with WPMUdev, and decided to try out your Ultimate Facebook plug-in. Is there a way to get Facebook comments integrated with the Disqus comment subsystem, where I manage all of my comments?

• Sajid

Hi RagingHog,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry but these are two separate systems for managing comments and there is no direct integration is not really possible out of the box.

However there are two options that might be of some help. One is use just Disqus comments plugin that I think offer social media login as well. So visitors having Facebook account can post a comment without creating an account.

Secondly you need to add another plugin to import Disqus comments into WordPress system (their disqus comments WordPress plugin does have import/sync comments option too). Ultimate Facebook plugin does have importing comments feature built in so you don't need any other plugin for this.

This way you will have all of your comment under one dashboard.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Nastia

Hello RagingHog

I hope you are doing well today!

Yes, you will have to configure two plugins.

To start importing comments from Facebook, please navigate to Facebook > Facebook Settings, Once you insert Facebook API credentials and grant permissions you will be able to proceed to "Facebook comments" section.

Check on "Import Facebook comments" and click on "Import comments now" to start importing comments from Facebook.

Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.