Ultimate FB not posting to right page

Ultimate Facebook is autoposting a post to my personal facebook page. I though for sure I indicated that I wanted it to post to a fan page which I had created under my personal FB account. What am I doing incorrectly and how do i fix it?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

The autopost settings would not contain any secret key however you can send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select “I have a different question” from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers

PC

• jdsullivan411
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ok, well now after taking a look at it, I found I was looking at the wrong section. So in Autopost to Facebook section, I did find there are more options than just "ME" for it to post to, so I set it up like the screen shot below. And now when I post a test post, it says that it could not post to facebook in a pink warning box after I publish.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

And now when I post a test post, it says that it could not post to facebook in a pink warning box after I publish.

Did you already grant the plugin Extended permissions to make changes to your profile etc ?

It should be there in “Permissions and Tokens”

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.