Ultimate FB - Site by site activation

We have installed Ultimage Facbook plugin on our multisite network but we don't want to network activate it.

Can this plugin be individually activated site by site?

Thanks

Chris

• calvinrogercanas

Hi @brandicoot,

Thanks for your question.

If you want it to be activated on selected sub-sites you need to 'network deactivate' it first by going to Network Admin -> Plugin -> At the bottom of "Ultimate Facebook" plugin there will be an option labeled 'Network Deactivated' and click that option. After that all you need to do is just go to the plugin page of the specific subsite and activate the Ultimate Facebook.

Note that this applies to all plugins :slight_smile:

Let me know if it helps. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Calvin

• brandicoot

Hi Calvin

Thanks for the reply. That's what we normally do for plugins that we don't want to be network activated. It's just that some plugins have to be network activated for them to work on subsites and I wasn't sure if this was one of them or if we could restrict this plugin to selected sites.

The usage instructions on the plugin page sates "You will need to Network Enable Ultimate Facebook if you are using a Multisite Install, you will see a new menu appear on the Network Admin Dashboard once you do so" and this just made me wonder if I was going to run into any issues if I chose to do a site by site activation with no network install.

So it's definitely ok to do a site by site activation?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.