Un Smushing Certain Images

I bulk smushed all of my images, but it is making some of the lower quality images blurry. How can I un smush certain images to help clear up the clarification?

Also, I am on the trial right now. If I cancel Pro and do the free version, will all my images go back to being un smushed or will anything I do now with Pro stay?

• Ahmed Samir

Hello Kyle,
    I hope you are doing well.

In case you enable this option “Store a copy of my full-size images” (to check that go to admin bar >Smush >Bulk Smush >Original images) :
    You simply just go to the admin bar > Media > library and find the image you want to restore it to the original and just press the restore button (under smush column), as Smush optimizes your images once you upload them to your server then replace the original image with the optimized one but if you enabled this option before uploading the images it also keeps the original one.

In case you disable this option “Store a copy of my full-size images”:
    I am afraid that you need to disable this option “automatically smush my images on upload “( to disable that go to admin bar >Smush >Bulk Smush > Automatic Smush ) then re-upload your original images again to your server after erasing the optimized ones.

Before you restore the images we would like to have a look at this and what happened and why the images lost their quality, so could you tell us where we can see some of the affected images?

Will all my images go back to being un smushed or will anything I do now with Pro stay?
    As I mentioned above how Smush works, Images that are already smushed will stay compressed as they are because the original images were already replaced by them.

Regards,
    Ahmed.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.