unable to access the hub in bhojpuritalkies.com

Team ,

I have created to accounts 1st is in my personal email id and other is with company's email id . I had given my credit card detail to my company's email id and started my trail period on 8 th september 2016. Now accidentally i had login to my personal email id after installing dashboard in which i had not started my trail period. No if i am trying to login account my company's email id which i want to continue with does not allow me to login from wordpress dashboard. request you to deactivate account pertaining to "piyush.bandi@mediaworldwide.in" in all manner as i will not continue with this account .and help me to allow login with "systems@mediaworldwide.in" . I have attached error image for the same

• Sajid

Hi Piyush,
    Hope you are doing good today!

This is because you can't not continue use one domain with two accounts during trial period.

To fix this issue, please login with your previous account that you used to register your domain first, go to The Hub -> Manage Websites and remove site by clicking on gear icon.

Then login with new email address and password. This will let you login this time without any issue.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.