Unable to activate Pop Up Plugin due to fatal error

Hi,
I just downloaded and installed Pop Up! (4.3.2) and tried to activate it, but I got the following message:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare set_popover_url() in /home/gbiport/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-popup/popoverincludes/includes/functions.php on line 13

Any ideas?
(I'm using WP 3.3.2, BP-Daily 4.1.7, and BP 1.5.5)

• aecnu

Greetings Laurie,

Thank you for bringing this significant issue you are having to our attention.

It is my opinion that you are having a conflict of some kind conflict and though you gave your specs, concerning debugging this issue you it would have be good to include your theme name which is?

In a solid effort to help and get this issue resolved I recommend you go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict here and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting. You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Laurie,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.