Unable to add and activate pop ups

I created a new pop up by add new.
I entered active conditions of showing on a specific url and a certain number of times. When I hit add and activate it doesn't show as being added to my list of pop ups.
Is this a permissions issue? How do I fix?
pop up! 3.4.2
wordpress multisite 3.5.1

• aecnu

Greetings Atlanta,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress Installation and Pop Up! and unfortunately I cannot replicate the issue.

Due to the fact that I cannot replicate the issue, it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict there and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Atlanta,

Thank you for the additional input but I have no idea what is going on there since it is certain that the error being given indicates a theme issue which should have indeed been resolved when switching to the Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve theme - or was that part of the test skipped?

You did not mention this and as shown on my production server the pop up is indeed working as anticipated: http://popup.aecnuwpmu.us

Please advise as to the theme test and status.

Look forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Atlanta,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.