UNABLE TO BOOK ANY DATES ON APPOINTMENT+

Hi, suddenly unable to book any appointments, saying all fully booked. have updated all plugins, deactivated all and trid again but still not working. thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Garry,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website, after you kindly provided support access to us, and I saw a admin notice that one service ("both tennis courts":wink: wasn't assigned to a service provider.

I simply went ahead and selected this service for provider "tennis1" and the calendar availabilities came back in /make-a-booking/ page.

Take care,
    Dimitris

• Garry
    • Flash Drive

Hi Dmitris,

Thanks for the swift reply. I appreciate your help with this but its not quite right. I'm not sure what has happened but I had the ability for a user to book tennis court A for say 8pm on 31st Dec...then a user to book tennis court B for the same time and date, however if a user books either football, netball or Both tennis courts for the same time and date then the whole time slot should be fully booked. Hope this makes sense? can you help me get this function back please? cheers

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Garry,

this is happening because both "Football" and "Netball" are having shared resources with both tennis courts (1&2).

This is still true, for example check "4th January 2017" at 5AM and 7AM where some football matches are booked.

Am I missing something here? Please advise! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Garry
    • Flash Drive

Hi Dimitris,

I still cant work out why its not working.

What I require is for a member who wishes to book, to be able to do the following:

Tennis Court 1 + Tennis Court 2 (these can be booked independently)
    Both Tennis Courts (no other bookings are then available for that time)
    Netball (no other bookings are then available for that time)
    Football (no other bookings are then available for that time)

I've just booked 31st December 2016 8:00 pm for Netball...this should not then allow anyone to book anything for that slot but I've still managed to book football for this time too.

Hope you can solve this for me.
    Thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Garry,

thanks for correcting me! I should had checked the Tennis availability the time that a Football game was booked.

I just searched our internal bug cue though and I noticed that this is a already reported bug since version v.1.9.1 and v.1.9 should be fine.

I can inform you that this bug is going to be addressed pretty soon, but you can try to revert your installation to a older version until then.

Could you please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/, click on "Changelog" to see previous releases and download v.1.9.
    Then perform a full backup (our Snapshot plugin may help you with that) and afterwards try to deactivate current version and activate v.1.9 instead.

I look forward for your results! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Garry
    • Flash Drive

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for your message. I have now replaced with 1.9 and pleased to say its worked, although this has caused considerable problems with cross bookings, I'm very pleased its resolved :slight_smile:. Could you advise how I will get to know when the plugin is fixed so my client can update, safe in the knowledge it will be ok. Many thanks for your assistance.
    garry

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Garry!

We'll aim to notify you here as soon as possible once the fix comes out. Please also make sure that you check a list of changes provided with plugin update once the new update shows up in your WPMU DEV Dashboard: there's always a summary of changes and fixes included that you see before you click "Update" button (in popup).

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.