Unable to connect via the Dashboard on my web site

I downloaded your zip file after purchasing a year's membership. I uploaded it to my web site but was unable to log-in. I tried many times without success. I have sent a technical ticket to Netregistry asking for the PHP to be fixed. I'm worried this won't be fixed and I'll lose my money (lack of ability to use) while waiting.

I know there are other PGP issues with Netregistry's server which it won't acknowledge. As I'm not technical they tell me the problem is my web site. I am unable to back up my site with WPBU2DB since moving to Netregistry. I cannot make a Duplicator copy of my site, even with the paid version. It gives me PHP messages too.

Have you any experience with Netregistry? I pay for its fastest service. I may need your back up to get this matter resolved.

Cheers,
Wendy Wilson

• Jude

Hi there @Wendy Wilson

Thanks for getting in touch ! Welcome to the community !

I'll be happy to take a look and install our dashboard for you. Once thats installed it will give us details about your PHP and at that point I'd be able to advise further

Can you please send in

Subject: "Attn: Jude Rosario"
    - WordPress super admin/ admin username + password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel details

-link back to this thread for reference

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.