Unable to copy site content with Content Copier plugin

I am trying the content copier to copy some pages and it is not working. I selected the pages (just 5) copied them to a site group which only includes one site because when I tried adding the single site it did not work and then it said it "copied" the content, but after all, it did not work.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Erick,

How can I replicate this issue on your site? I tested this and I was able to successfully copy pages from main site to the wpmudev subsite (you can check pages - one is default and there are 6 with author from main site).
    Can you try again? Or provide me exact IDs of source site and which pages are not copying?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Erick
    • New Recruit

Hi sorry for not replying earlier, I tried to copy from the kitchendepot.mx site which is like the main site the pages of "subway" and "refacciones subway" to the subwaysitio site and it did not work, also, I had to create a site group with only that site because it also would not appear as an option. Also forgive my ignorance but which is the blog ID of my sites?

• Erick
    • New Recruit

Hi sorry for not replying earlier, I tried to copy from the kitchendepot.mx site which is like the main site the pages of "subway" and "refacciones subway" to the subwaysitio site and it did not work, also, I had to create a site group with only that site because it also would not appear as an option. Also forgive my ignorance but which is the blog ID of my sites?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Erick,

I tested that again on your sire and I was able to copy those pages from main site to subwaysitio. You can see now they are on the list of pages there.

I'm not able to replicate this issue on your site.

Can you check if you clicked "Add items to the list" button when you selected content you want to copy?

ID of the blog is unique number of the subsite that identifies it. If you go to all sites and edit site, you will see in url

wp-admin/network/site-info.php?id=2

number there is subsite ID.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.