Unable to delete classifieds

Logged in as an administrator, I’m unable to delete others’ classified postings. I get a message, “You are not allowed to move this item to the Trash.”

My workaround has been to put the item in draft status, but I should be able to delete a posting, right?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings beausensei,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble deleting those old classified advertisements for unknown reasons.

Though they can certainly be removed from the database directly, this should not be necessary.

How are you trying to delete the ads, bulk or individually?

Once you have made the classified a draft, are you then able to delete it?

Are we working with Classifieds plugin Version 2.2.2.3?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings beausensei,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

• beausensei
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Joe,

Apologies for the delayed response as I have been very busy.

Yes, I am using 2.2.2.3 and the issue is still there.

A couple of screenshots:

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/426853-627201211048AM – I check the classifieds I wish to delete, select move to trash and then click apply.

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/270761-627201211158AM – After clicking apply, I get this message. It doesn’t matter if I’ve checked one box or multiples, I get the error regardless.

PM me if you need ftp and/or wp-admin access.

Thanks much!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.