Unable to delete Directory Plugin pages

I deleted the Directory pages before I realised I should have deleted the plugin pages first. Afterwards I deleted the plugin from the WP dashboard.

The pages have since returned and I’d like to know where on my CPanel I should delete them (or the best way to delete it)?

Many thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Nanakow! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

The simplest way is install “Dashboard Feeds” plugin again and delete its pages from Settings > Dashboard feed.

Let me know if the issue is still there and I will find a workaround for you.

Cheers, Sajid

• Nanakow
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Sajid thanks for your help

I couldn’t find the plugin “Directory” listed in the Support community list, but it’s the Directory plugin that’s the problem. I tried reinstalling/uninstalling/deletion but the 3 pages “Listings, My Listings and Signup” remain after the plugin deletion. Please help,

Nanakow

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Nanakow,

Hope you are doing good and welcome back :slight_smile:

Please share a screenshot of pages, from where I can access in the backend and any other important information that may help. I already have your website credentials (if still valid), I will login myself and delete these pages for you.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Nanakow
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Sajid,

So I have just sent up to date details for you to help.

However, I’ve had several issues and started from a clean WP install. All was well until I made the Pro Sites Register page a Parent to other pages.

Now the Pro sites register page (called “Pro”:wink: is unavailable, so could you please help with that?

Many thanks for your help

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Nanakow,

Hope you are doing good and thanks for updated details :slight_smile:

Since your original issue is resolved. Please start a new thread for Pro Sites issue, it will be extremely helpful for us to manage and respond in timely manner. Also it will be helpful for other members having similar issues in future. Feel free to mention me (@Sajid) in new thread so I can help you there.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.