Unable to download any file from WPMU Dev

I chatted with your live support and Jack Kitterhing said to escalate the problem here. Every file I try to download ends up as an uncompressed archive that contains a single file named: wp-login.php, which Jack said was your login php file.
I recently renewed my membership after having let it lapse for a while. My id is Walt4D. Here is what my membership page says: Walt4D
Member since June 7, 2011
Membership type: Yearly (gold level)
Your Subscription Has Been Cancelled

You should continue to have access until January 2, 2015.

Thanks,
Walt

• Walt4D
    • New Recruit

Yes, I've tried multiple browsers on this Mac. The download is always caught by Folx Pro (even after I tell Folx Pro to ignore .zip files - which it does if I download from say StudioPress). Then Folx Pro auto-extracts the zip file - which it doesn't do for zip files from StudioPress or other sites.

Yes, I'm using the link "No thanks, just download directly".

I just tried the download on another Mac that doesn't have Folx Pro on it and it worked.

So the problem is with your site and Folx Pro and zip files - apparently.

Folx Pro has a free demo you can download and try on your side.

http://mac.eltima.com/download-manager.html

Thanks,
    Walt

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

I've never used Folx before. I just let my Mac do it's normal stuff. I see it's a download manager. I don't recall any other member using this (that they mention) or this issue.

I'm not sure where the issue is, do they not give you an option to filter out specific sites. It might be worth contacting them, they might have seen this with other sites before.

Let me know what they say.

• Walt4D
    • New Recruit

The only option Folx has is to turn it off completely. I have done that and your site now downloads just fine. I guess you can just file this under 'open issue'. I will turn it off when accessing your site.

Thanks,
    Walt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.