Unable to edit Floating Region over Background image

Hi,

I am having some trouble manipulating a floating region over the top of my main image on the home page of http://au-wp-01.genzmedia.com/blundstone.

I am not able to bring up the edit box for this region and also, the dropdown menu is going under the floating region and I would like to correct this.

Any tips on editing this region?

Cheers,
Craig

• Luís

Hi Craig ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Firstly, sorry for my late reply and all the problems it may have caused.

After more tests, I was able to see some issues in manipulating the floating region. After add content to this region, we are unable to edit.

The procedure I found to manipulate the region again (move the floating region, access to the region settings, etc) was create another floating region, delete this new floating region, and then, I was able to edit my previous floating region.

I think this is a bug, so I flagged the developer so they can get it fixed up asap. Either myself or the developer will reply back here once we have pushed a fix out.

Regarding to menu items opening underneath the floating region, the only option I found was decrease the level of the floating region, so, can you try this:

1) In the left panel, open the tab Theme Settings and click in "add custom css rules"

2) Add this CSS code:

.upfront-output-region.upfront-region-fixed {
        z-index: 2;
    }

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.