Unable to extract manifest

I'm trying to restore a full backup, which throws the following error on the log -
[Warning] Unable to extract manifest

• Pedro

Hi, can you please tell me how is going with the resolution of this issue because i only have 2 databases backup and it keeps only 2 databases daily which is going to be unavailable from today, i tried to download a copy of the database i want to restore and started downloading yesterday and still downloading with the ETA of 9h and 42 minuts from a file size of 248mb.

Can you please take a look on this because the only database i have to restore is going to be unavailable today.

Thank you

• Dimitris

Hey there Pedro,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

This could be an issue due to the load of WP itself. Could you please try to download the full-backup file and the snapshot-installer file from your Hub page here?

Then try to create a new folder in your server, for example domain.com/folder/, and upload the full backup zip file as well as the extracted snapshot-installer.php file in there.
    Open your browser after doing so and navigate to domain.com/folder/snapshot-installer.php and the installation wizard should come up.
    Please keep in mind that you will also need some database credentials, in where the backuped data will be restored. Better creating a new one, just to test the restoration process, before trying to restore to main site instead (that's why I also proposed to use a folder to test this).

Hope that makes sense, let us know about your results and if further assistance is required on this.
    Take care,