Unable to install themes nor is domain mapping working

ATTN anastasia has ftp info

dashboard installed

but themes not displaying

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @yourlinkguru,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access right away. I could login, install upfront sprit theme and could also load the upfront editor so every thing seems to be working as seen in attached screenshot.

I checked you have installed just Upfront framework but did not installed any of child themes. I installed spirit child theme for you, feel free to delete it and install new themes from Network > WPMU DEV > Themes.

Also, one more thing after installing themes in WordPress multisite you have to network enable them in order to activate on subsites.

For domain mapping plugin, since its completely different question then please start another thread so we can assist you separately with this issue, according to our forum rules. This helps us manage each issue in its own ticket and also helps members find an answer looking for same issue in future. How it sounds helping others while getting help :slight_smile:

Take care and have a nice weekend :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @yourlinkguru,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I could not reproduce the upfront loading issue on your website. I conducted test on Chrome, Safari and FireFox browser on MacBook Pro (see screenshot).

Regarding the pixelated images, its not an issue with upfront theme. Actually these images are of live website we build for our clients and are under copy rights so we could not distribute it with theme package.

Please replace these images with your own real images and let us know if the issue is still there.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.