Unable to reach the WordPress admin page

I have a Wordpress site and it was on v3.5 earlier... I have this on the test server now and performed a manual upgrade to v4.8.2... I can reach the actual site however when I try attempting to access the admin page, it says "Not Found: The requested URL /wp-admin/ was not found on this server".

• Huberson

Hello,
    Upgrading from version 3.7 or lower tends to cause issues mostly because of incompatibilities. It's recommended to perform incremental update(ie avoid skipping update releases) when you have really old wordpress version.
    Since we can't really access the site back-end and directory it's not really possible to provide an exact working solution to the issue.You can have a look at upgrading across multiple versions guide for extended details on that.

Another possible workaround would be to install a new WordPress installation(latest version), copy wp-content directory from the old site to the new one, export your posts, pages, comment and import those to new installation using the WordPress export/import tools or any export/import plugin.
    Your old site configuration will probably be lost but you should have your theme, plugins, posts, pages and comments from the old site.

Kind regards,
    Huberson