Unable to remove website from The Hub

I added this site via the WPMU hosting platform but then destroyed it. I've tried several times to remove it from the dashboard but it's still present.

When you remove it from the dashboard you get a cURL error but are able to still remove. After a few minutes and a refresh its back.

cURL error 6: Couldn't resolve host 'coming-october.wpmudev.host' Do you want to remove this site from the list anyway?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Josh,

hope you're doing well today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I added this site via the WPMU hosting platform but then destroyed it.

It seems that this site is still in your Hosting, could you please remove it from there?

This should also remove it from the Hub, but this may take a while as there's a little caching in Hub.
    You should still be able to remove it as you tried already though, after removing it from Hosting.
    In the "cURL error 6" notification, just use the "remove this site" link to force the removal.

Let us know how that goes!
    Thank you,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Josh,

I'm sorry for the frustration on this! :slight_frown:

I can see that the site isn't listed in your Hosting now and I removed it from your Hub.
    As this sounds pretty strange and when I tried to create a new site with my account and the same temporary domain I got a warning that domain is already being used, I pinged our DevOps team to further investigate this. Me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here as soon as we've got some more insights about it.

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.