Unable to resize text area in mobile view in Builder

Hi,

I'm trying to resize the text area of the tile of my site in the mobile view under 'Responsive'.

It allows me to drag the slider up but will not resize the box. See attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Rupok

Hi Dave,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you are having. This is really weird and should not happen. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. When I drag the slider, the text area adjusts automatically. I've created a video screencast showing that: http://take.ms/6MV3R

So I think, this is your site specific issue. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. I tried to login with Support Access, but it's showing me the following message:
    The admin did not enable remote access. Please ask the user to grant access.
    Can you please revoke and grant us permission again so we can check this issue on your site and try to fix this?

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok