Unable to save lucida font option

product theme, product child Version 3.1.5

I am unable to save lucida grand, lucida sans family as a body font in appearance> custom styling. I have tried on mac os and pc, firefox, internet explorer, safari and chrome. non work.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Atlanta

We seem to be bumping into each other a lot today :slight_smile:

Just wanted to thank you for your patience and understanding as we wait for the Developer @s H Mohanjith to come up with a solution for this.

As soon as we have an update you will be the first to know.

Have a blessed day!

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Atlanta

Super big apology and thank you for your everlasting patience. Our Developer @s H Mohanjith has been exceptionally busy lately and hasn’t been able to give us an update on this, but I hope that we would have one soon.

In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to be in touch should you need anything else.

Talk soon.

Gina

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

We haven’t heard from you on this one from long and to manage the support threads efficiently, I am marking this one as resolved.

This is not being done to avoid your issue, in any ways. Its just a routing process we follow to make sure that the active threads are taken care of effectively.

If you need any further help/suggestion then please feel free to reopen the thread or create a new one as needed and we would just be around.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.