Unable to send email via Forminator Pro

We are still having problems with emails going out from Forminator Pro. Emails work fine from WordPress. We are using SMTP via Office365 and that works fine!

We were told to recreate our form, which we did. Still neither the Admin nor the User are getting emails. Also, the submissions are not saved in the back-end. We have checked our spam folder but no email. We have set the email settings in Forminator Pro to the correct email address. Something is badly broken it seems.

We have provided support access to the site. The URL is https://siteurl/registration/ and is using form 303 named New Registration.

Also, we have Re-direct user to URL selected to go to /thank-you for after submission. This does not work when the form is submitted.

The third issues is that we want to send all the form fields back to the user so they know what we entered. We tried {all_fields} in the user email but was told that will not work. We tried to insert the fields one at a time but they are not all available in the list.

I have had several support chats about this but still not resolution.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks,
Paul.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Paul,

I checked mentioned form and in this one you had enabled honeypot protection:

And we recently discovered bug regarding this option that prevents sending emails and saving entries to the form. Our developers are aware of that and they are working on fixing it for next plugin version.

I deactivated this option on this form so it should start working correctly from now on.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Paul

Ok - thank you that did fix the issue with mail delivery. However, you did not address the third issue in my original message:

The third issues is that we want to send all the form fields back to the user so they know what they entered. We tried {all_fields} in the user email but was told that will not work. We tried to insert the fields one at a time but they are not all available in the list. What do we do?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Paul,

I'm very sorry for missing your last question!

We tried {all_fields} in the user email but was told that will not work. We tried to insert the fields one at a time but they are not all available in the list. What do we do?

Unfortunately this is another bug that we have discovered recently in Forminator. On user email editor not all fields are available on the list. This is also reported.
    If you scroll down you will see that there is Admin email editor, where all the fields are showing - you can use those and cut and past them to the user editor:

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.