Unable to send feedback about assessments

My students let me know that they are not getting their feedback about their assessment. There are no emails received. I have already installed the wp mail SMTP plugin thinking that this will solve the issue but still, it is not working. Notification and course subscription is working.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi DeepBlue203,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I did some tests on my installation and I was able to replicate this issue so it seems like this is not specific to your installation and that we're dealing with a bug here.

I have gathered the information I got during the tests and created a report for our developers to investigate it further.

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention!

Best regards,
    Predrag

• DeepBlue203

Thank you for the fast support. i will check that out!
    I just discovered another issues in coursepress, but not sure if that is a bug also
    - I can't lock the units, so the students can see the content before they quit for example the first unit. They can click on the last unit and the go back the course for example.
    - The coursestructre: I only want to show a few units, but always when reload the page all units are marked again.
    - Is it possible to show the course structure as it is in the academy of wpmudev?

Kind regards, Roger

• Sohag Ronjon Dey

Hi DeepBlue203,

Thanks for your reply and I hope you are having a beautiful. :slight_smile:

I have tried to investigate that in your site and found the site link is not working. It is showing
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS. Please check your site.

About the locking of units. Please make sure you have checkmarked these two in your unit setup that is

User needs to answer all required assessments and view all pages in order to access the next unit
    User also needs to pass all required assessments

Please check http://take.ms/mvlvr

And also if you have a quiz to be completed before accessing the other units or sections please make sure that you have check marked the Required option.

Please let us know if you need any thing.

Regards,
    Sohag