Unable to sign up Enom

Trying to sign up via Enom by registering a new account, and getting the following error, tried different usernames, still the same:

Failed to create new customer. A login with this name already exists or existed.

Looking to make use of the free eNom sub-reseller account, please advise what's going wrong.

• Qoyyuum
    • New Recruit

Hi Dimitris,

I have just tried again and this time I got a different error. See attached.
    I tried twice and got the same error. I don't understand how its a Network is unreachable when this whole website and plugin is on the Internet.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Qoyyuum

This seems like an issue in the server-level.

CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT (28)
    Operation timeout. The specified time-out period was reached according to the conditions.

Ref:https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html

Please contact your hosting provider about it, showing them above screenshot and asking them if there could be anything blocking the cURL request.

In order to ensure that no other plugin is messing with that, also try to deactivate all other plugins apart from WPMUDEV Dashboard and Domain Mapping, temporarily, and check if that makes any difference. Prior to that, please take a complete site backup, just in case you lose any settings and need to restore it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.