Unable to smush ALL images

Says all images are smushed and up to date but when I click on re-check, they re-appear as not smush

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Steve,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. This is really weird and should not happen.

At first, can you please update your Smush Pro plugin to the latest version and check if the issue is gone?

If not, then I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Ivan
    • Developer

Hello Steve !

I deleted cache on your site (from Autoptimize) and clicked "Bulk Smush Now" and I see the following error

Error posting to API: cURL error 77: Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)

Could you please contact your host with this error message and ask:

"Is php on my server properly configured to be able to contact https://premium.wpmudev.org/api/dashboard/v1/ with a POST HTTP request via fsockopen or CURL?"

This error is a server side error. It means that the chain certificate files are missing or "broken". Usually this is causes simply by outdated SSL certificate(s) for cURL installed on server but may as well be caused by wrong or "incomplete" configuration.

SSL cert for cURL is different than the cert that you may be using for the site so this is something that your host should be able to fix.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Ivan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.