Unable to Update Plugins/Themes & Pictures Missing from Homepage

Hello,

launchgocreative.com has a few issues I need help with:
1. I am unable to update plugins/themes
2. Pictures/icons are missing from the homepage

I have enabled support to the site so you can login.

Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi LaunchGo, hope you had a wonderful day.

1. I am unable to update plugins/themes

Thanks for granting Support Access. I tried to regenerate this on your site but I could not. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Is it solved already? Can you give some more insights regarding this?

2. Pictures/icons are missing from the homepage

I fixed it by adding the following code in "Dashboard > Divi > Theme Options > Custom CSS" section:

.et-waypoint {
      opacity: 1 !important;
    }

Images are showing fine now. Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi LaunchGo, hope you had a wonderful day.

Even if it shows plugin update has been successful, if you click back to the plugin page, it isn't updated

Well, when I logged in again now, I could see Jetpack update is pending, but I updated it couple of hours ago on your site.

So I tried to update again but this time, after updating, it automatically took me to JetPack Configuration page which didn't happen couple of hours ago. Moreover, when I was trying to access your site, it was not loading. After 2-3 refresh, it loaded. So I think, when we were trying to update previously, somehow JetPack/WordPress server could not reach your site or something like this. This time, that could reach yours.

And now I've logged in and logged out couple of times. That update seems to be stable now. It's not asking me to update JetPack anymore. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Only thing still not showing animation

I checked your site with Firefox in OS X but animation is loading fine on my browser. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.