Unable to update the Dashboard

Hello,

I'm running a multisite and my super admin (which is still me...) is different than how it's connected with you guys. So I am always having issues trying to update with you guys on my site. I looked for a fix and couldn't find one. Any ideas?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Rick, I hope you are doing well today!

I'm guessing that you have two administrators on your installation. Please login with the credentials of administrator that you logged in into a WPMU DEV Dashboard, and navigate to WPMU DEV > Manage. In Permissions section and the second administrator that will be allowed to manage the plugins. Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Rick!

Please elaborate and tell us if you seeing this error message when you are trying to add an administrator? Or when you try to update a plugin?

Would you please try first to update the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin manually?

Follow these steps:
    - Deactivate and delete the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin,
    - Download the latest version of the plugin from here
    - Upload the plugin via FTP or from your Dashboard Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
    - Login again and try to update the other plugins or to add an administraator

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Rick!

Hope you are doing well today!

In one from the oldest version of WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, there was a bug that did not allowed to update new plugins. This bug was fixed in the latest versions.

I'm glad that is working fin for you now!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.