Unable to view featured groups in Blogs MU theme

I've disabled every plugin but cannot get the featured groups to display on the homepage.
Any assistance is appreciated.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @nusolutions

Thank you for your post.

Have you got a link that I can check, please @nusolutions? I believe it should be a straight forward set up so I would like to investigate why it's not displaying.

You've enabled the 'Homepage Featured Groups Setting' of course?

Look forward to receive your feedback and assisting further.

Have a good day!

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings nusolutions,

Thank you for your additional input, it is greatly appreciated.

If you have not yet been able to resolve this issue, could you please clarify I'm now unable to even locate this text?

Even though I set the featured image at the same width and height as the top-default image my images all still show small.

I believe the image design for the products and services are a set size and are cropped to that size of approximately 252X145 if we are talking about the same images --> service images.

Please advise where we are now with this ticket and your issues within.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings nusolutions,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.